• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  take me home, BQ roads

My mind is usually a one-track sort of place – I don’t often focus on more than a single thing at a time. Wouldn’t that be rude? I mean, when I give someone or something my attention I want them to have ALL of it! Because whatever it is is exciting!!

Which is a long way of saying I absolutely did not notice the mare coming over towards me until she was right in front of me and spoke. I gave a little jump – and you could almost hear my bones rattling against each other as I did – but quickly the startled expression shifts into one of delight. Not that it’s easy to tell – what with my the sclera of my eyes being just as black as the pupil and iris so they all sort of get lost.

But if my smile is not easy to see on my all-black features, it’s certainly very obvious by my tone. “I do!” I answer immediately, excitement bubbling in those two words at the idea of the little mystery of mine being solved by this stranger.

I wait patiently, but with a thriving curiosity, to see if she’ll be able to tell me the secret of this curvy tree.

artwork by space1993

@[Heartfire] can we pretend that I didn't take 15 years to reply to this? Ok thank you.

Messages In This Thread
    take me home, BQ roads - by Velkan - 08-19-2019, 07:44 PM
    RE: take me home, BQ roads - by Heartfire - 09-06-2019, 04:52 PM
    RE: take me home, BQ roads - by Velkan - 10-08-2019, 01:52 PM
    RE: take me home, BQ roads - by Heartfire - 10-17-2019, 12:28 PM
    RE: take me home, BQ roads - by Velkan - 11-04-2019, 09:06 PM
    RE: take me home, BQ roads - by Heartfire - 11-18-2019, 05:17 PM