• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
    One for all; Jesper, any
    We got older and I should have known
    that I’d feel colder when I walk alone
    The scaled roan is only slightly disappointed by Jesper’s answer. Truth be told he hadn’t picked up their scents, and if they’re anything like either himself or Breckin, they’re prone to wander and only briefly touch home base when they feel like it. Still, it could’ve been that he didn’t have to search for them. It was just unlikely.

He nods to the black stud, it’s not his fault after all. ”Ah, that leaves me a fun adventure in finding out how they’re doing.”

Of course, Jesper knows easily enough that Leilan’s descriptions are coloured with his own emotions, and never objective. But the roan doesn’t really mind what the other stallion does or doesn’t do with the information, or what comes of it. Surely if he thinks to meet Bane and Lepis himself, Jesper will be able to form his own opinion, so he sees no harm in what little information he’s given. Sure, Lepis and he don’t fit in one room together, and that’s basically all the roan says. Anyone who knows both of them will know why, he figures.

Jesper’s reply to Leilan’s slightly coloured idea of leading surprises the warrior male, and he tilts his head. ”I can ask.” For his brother, he can ask. He already knows that he cannot bring it as a summons whatsoever; he knows the fiery male will dislike Jesper just for the idea of being summoned, but perhaps there is a subtle way. The roan sighs a little. ”You’re relying heavily on my diplomatic skills, you know that?” he ask Jesper with a worried frown. So many things could go wrong with such a request; the only thing making this doable might be that Castile is a former Nerinian and a partner-in-crime to claiming Icicle Isle and ending Klaudius.
    Leilan
    no. 7 | ice forged in fire

@[Jesper]
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    One for all; Jesper, any - by Leilan - 08-19-2019, 06:29 AM
    RE: One for all; Jesper, any - by Jesper - 08-20-2019, 04:11 PM
    RE: One for all; Jesper, any - by Leilan - 08-22-2019, 11:04 AM
    RE: One for all; Jesper, any - by Jesper - 08-23-2019, 09:48 PM
    RE: One for all; Jesper, any - by Leilan - 08-27-2019, 02:57 PM
    RE: One for all; Jesper, any - by Jesper - 08-27-2019, 11:22 PM
    RE: One for all; Jesper, any - by Leilan - 08-28-2019, 07:44 AM
    RE: One for all; Jesper, any - by Jesper - 08-30-2019, 07:11 AM
    RE: One for all; Jesper, any - by Leilan - 09-03-2019, 11:12 AM
    RE: One for all; Jesper, any - by Jesper - 09-15-2019, 07:55 AM