• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
    One for all; Jesper, any
    Jesper gives considerable thought to whom Leilan referenced when he ask about "the children". By deduction, the black is able to identify them by name. "Ilan and Aodhàn were present for the last meeting; however, I have yet to see either of them since."

When the conversation shifts onto Wolfbane, the black steed pushes all other thoughts from him mind to focus. Since he did not know anything about the Taigan lord, he ought to pay attention. Jesper quirks a brow as his brother describes his neighbor and then, makes a mental note to visit the redwood forest. And, Leilan's next sentence says it all to perfectly. The fox-shifter nods in acknowledgement and agreement. He had much work to do as the leader of the Isle's pack and, he certainly wouldn't allow anyone to threaten his peace of mind again. He needs to be proactive.

When the ice dragon finishes, Jesper speaks. "Now that I have established myself here, I intend to do just that. May I ask a favor of you? I am in need of speaking with Castile. I want to avoid any miscommunication or, misconstrued actions so, I should go straight to him. Perhaps, during your travels on the mainland, you could let him know that his presence is requested in Nerine? I need to address Heartfire as well so, calling him there seems most appropriate." A sparkle in Jesper's light blue gaze is the only tell to betray the passion behind his request. His intentions were entirely personal but, he had been in Beqanna long enough to recognize how someone may mistake it for political.
    jesper
    carnage x bethanie
    devin's∇designs

@[Leilan]

Messages In This Thread
    One for all; Jesper, any - by Leilan - 08-19-2019, 06:29 AM
    RE: One for all; Jesper, any - by Jesper - 08-20-2019, 04:11 PM
    RE: One for all; Jesper, any - by Leilan - 08-22-2019, 11:04 AM
    RE: One for all; Jesper, any - by Jesper - 08-23-2019, 09:48 PM
    RE: One for all; Jesper, any - by Leilan - 08-27-2019, 02:57 PM
    RE: One for all; Jesper, any - by Jesper - 08-27-2019, 11:22 PM
    RE: One for all; Jesper, any - by Leilan - 08-28-2019, 07:44 AM