• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
    One for all; Jesper, any
    We got older and I should have known
    that I’d feel colder when I walk alone
    So far for catching up and saying hi - honestly Leilan doesn’t want to get himself involved in anything any more - but whatever power that drove him into Loess, to Lepis and Castile - it is the same thing that forces him to make the trip north. Not to see his niece though. Strangely enough he knows exactly what meeting would do to their relationship - nothing much. Besides, she’ll know where to find him by now and if not, then after this or whatever is next. As long as he didn’t mess up any standing relations she had, he is quite certain she doesn’t really feel bothered by him.

Icicle Isle feels like a welcome respite after travelling in the summer. Not because he has walked through a particularly hot region - Hyaline, seashore, seashore, ice-sea; that’s what most consider pretty moderate and even cold. But the frosted roan isn’t used to anything else but freezing cold any more, and doesn’t often come down from his place high in the mountains. Not if he can oversee most of Hyaline from the highest peaks out there. There’s no need to defrost. Winter is better for travelling.

But he figured after Kensa mentioned Heartfire, perhaps he should say hi to Jesper. So it is that he spots the dark figure up ahead between the welcome snowdrifts, and already noticed the small limp. Cocking his head as a way of greeting, he scrutinizes the fox-shifter. ”What’s that now?” His eye color shifts as he cracks the expected joke, only a little overdue. ”Shouldn’t have left you to your devices?” He grins to his friend, then brushes his nose for a friendly greeting. ”It’s good to see you, Jes.” he offers more reasonably.
    Leilan
    no. 7 | ice forged in fire

@[Jesper]
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    One for all; Jesper, any - by Leilan - 08-19-2019, 06:29 AM
    RE: One for all; Jesper, any - by Jesper - 08-20-2019, 04:11 PM
    RE: One for all; Jesper, any - by Leilan - 08-22-2019, 11:04 AM
    RE: One for all; Jesper, any - by Jesper - 08-23-2019, 09:48 PM
    RE: One for all; Jesper, any - by Leilan - 08-27-2019, 02:57 PM
    RE: One for all; Jesper, any - by Jesper - 08-27-2019, 11:22 PM
    RE: One for all; Jesper, any - by Leilan - 08-28-2019, 07:44 AM
    RE: One for all; Jesper, any - by Jesper - 08-30-2019, 07:11 AM
    RE: One for all; Jesper, any - by Leilan - 09-03-2019, 11:12 AM
    RE: One for all; Jesper, any - by Jesper - 09-15-2019, 07:55 AM