• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    All for One [any healer; any friends]
    SO GIVE ME HOPE IN THE DARKNESS THAT I WILL SEE THE LIGHT
    'CAUSE OH THAT GAVE ME SUCH A FRIGHT
    He is quite still, almost as if frozen, and the way he watches her isn't quite natural for a prey animal. The magician doesn't look away, tenseness in every line of his body as his amber eyes are locked on the mare. Brennen can't stand the idea of someone else doing the healing, despite knowing that it's the better option than him simply bludgeoning it with magic. He only shifts his eyes to Jesper when she's finished, and his grandson stands successfully.

While the little fox leaps forward and greets the woman with quite a bit more enthusiasm, he forces himself to exhale and relax, muscle by muscle. In the the back of his head, he makes a promise: he will practice more varied use of his magic, so he won't be in this position again. Still, he manages a fleeting smile when Jesper meets his eyes. He settles in to wait quite a bit more patiently as his grandson thanks his healer. When he does turn his attention to answering Brennen's other question, the bay's attention sharpers once more, committing the name of this 'Sabrina' and 'Crevan' to memory. "Are you sure?" he asks, tail swishing sharply in discontent. "Perhaps it would be better if spoke to them. Discouraged...any more ambitions."

BUT I WILL HOLD AS LONG AS YOU LIKE
    JUST PROMISE ME WE'LL BE ALRIGHT
    Brennen

@[Jesper] @[Caelestra]

Messages In This Thread
    All for One [any healer; any friends] - by Jesper - 08-10-2019, 12:18 PM
    RE: All for One [any healer; any friends] - by Brennen - 08-28-2019, 10:48 PM