• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    All for One [any healer; any friends]
    Caelestra

The mare stands up and shifts back into her horse form as the small canine speaks, her attention turning to his broken leg.
    "It's nice to meet you Jesper, I'm Caelestra" she smiles, looking toward a now approaching stranger, once the horse arrives he asks her if she can heal the fox's leg, though he seems more worried than aggressive, probably related to the canine "I can try my best" she replies, kneeling down beside the broken leg.

The mare had little knowledge of broken bones, her usual healing was mainly compiled of punctures, slashes, small wounds and the occasional large gash. During the war between Tephra and Loess, the mare had been quite busy going around and helping whoever she could, at that time she had seen the worst of injuries, some so severe she wished she was able to forget about them, though the death toll always haunted her and created a guilty feeling inside of her, one she knew she was not at fault for, but one she blamed herself for.

"I am sorry if this hurts," she says with a frown as she lowers her head, closing her eyes and gently pushing her nose into the leg. As she starts to push, a white aura of light appears around her nose and the broken leg begins to glow. The mare sits concentrated for a few minutes, moving her nose up and down the leg as she tries to fix the broken bone, mending it together and fixing any cracks.
    Once she is sure the leg has been fixed the mare stands up and the aura of light fades.
    "Hopefully that fixed it. Try not to get into any more fights" she says humorously, standing quietly next to the pair.

@[Jesper]
    [Image: YDKFjJC]

Messages In This Thread
    All for One [any healer; any friends] - by Jesper - 08-10-2019, 12:18 PM
    RE: All for One [any healer; any friends] - by Caelestra - 08-16-2019, 04:04 AM