• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  I have never been nothing; felicitey

DRACARYS

I have never been nothing. I am the blood of a dragon.

She had never thought of opening up to someone like this before. Instead, the blue girl had always kept her thoughts and emotions in check. It was simply the way she had been raised. Being strong and independent was what she was taught to be, but she didn’t know it would always be this lonely.

Dracarys knew if she was to try to save whatever friendship she had left with @[Felicitey] then she needed to know the entire truth. Perhaps it was not only strength she was looking for. Maybe being a dragon meant knowing when to admit you have been wrong too. There was more than just strength in being a dragon after all.

The blue yearling continues to watch her friend as soon as trailed off from her wrong doings. Felicitey had calmed down thanks to Dexter. She then sat down near her. Dracarys wondered what she was thinking. She almost wished she had been born to read minds now. Then suddenly, Felicitey comes closer to her. The young lioness rubs her head under her chin and along the cheeks of where her tears were beginning to dry now.

Soft words are spoken to her. A brief expression of surprise touches her features for a second. Dracarys meets the gaze of the young lioness as she backs away from her. Her ears flicker forward with anticipation as her friend speaks. Happiness gleams quickly in her silver-blue eyes and all traces of her previous feelings of grief fade away.

Dracarys stands up quickly, excitement beginning to fill every attribution of her face. “You really think so?” She asks quietly at first, but the joy within her is beginning to burst. There was no chance she was losing her friend today. “I hope to always be your friend too, Felicitey. You are the best of friend I could ever hope to have!” She says with joy as a smile grows large and wide across her lips. “I will never forget your kindness, Felicitey! You will always have my help when you need it.” Dracarys promises. She would never forget the kindness her friend showed her today.

If anything, she didn’t know how wonderful it was to meet Felicitey until now. The yearling never thought that their meeting would end up coming to this. She made her first friend. And now she was finally becoming a dragon!

“Friends forever and always!” She says in reply and then lets out a soft neigh of excitement.

Dracarys quickly takes a step to the right, excitement bursting through her long legs, towards the mountain. She glances from the young lioness to the mountain then back to Felicitey. “I have to go now! I have to tell the fairy I completed her quest, and then I promise I will show you!” She bursts and takes another couple steps towards the mountain. Dracarys halts quickly and then turns around and rushes to Felicitey. She rubs her head against her feline friend quickly. “Thank you! Thank you!” She quickly says, and then runs off towards the direction of the mountain.

[Image: YJta8td.png]
    Profile | Detailed Bio | Character Reference

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I have never been nothing; felicitey - by Dracarys - 08-18-2019, 02:15 PM