• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  I have never been nothing; felicitey

Dexter had calmed the tears away shortly after the other girl started and she swallowed hard as she watched the girls regret bubble to the surface, how hard must it have been to deceive a friend in order to become what was rightfully yours in the first place. she thought.

She stopped pacing sitting down on her haunches for only a moment before getting back up and moving to Dracarys. She rubbed the top of her lioness head under the girls' chin and moving up along her cheek rubbing away the tears that had fallen. You would look beautiful as a dragon. she said softly backing away to take in her friends gaze. I hope you will always be my friend, Dracarys. I hope that once you complete your quest you'll come find me and show me just how brilliant you are, but always remember what you had to do to get there and maybe one day you will be able to help me. she says her large paws scratching gently at the ground.

She did not know where life would take them. She was not so nieve to think that life might not tear them apart or that this moment right now would forever be a rip in their friendship., but right now she had the power to decide to forgive Dracarys.

She smiles a large lopsided grin in the girls direction. Friends forever?

felicitey

who do you think you are? collecting your jar of hearts.

@[Dracarys]
    LitotesxNimueIsolde
    Untitled23-1

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I have never been nothing; felicitey - by Felicitey - 08-12-2019, 03:31 PM