• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  I have never been nothing; felicitey

DRACARYS

I have never been nothing. I am the blood of a dragon.

Her ears continued to swivel in different directions. Silver-blue eyes jumped from one horse to another quickly as she continued to search across the meadow. She could feel her heart beating so fast. It felt like it was in her throat now.

Dracarys licks her lips, noticing how dry they have become. She shook her head. Her emotions were running high. She has to be here! The blue girl thinks, determined.

Suddenly, Dexter jumps away from her. She quickly gasped. “Dexter!” She yells, fear ringing in her voice. Her eyes dart quickly to see where he disappears into the tall grass. Dracarys takes a few steps forward to chase after the monkey, but she is quickly pushed back by something heavy.

The blue yearling falls onto the ground. She screams loudly surprised by it all. Her eyes open wide, and fear fills them quickly as she stares at the beast upon her. Large teeth—though not as fearsome as an adult lion’s would but are still frightening to her—stare her in the face.

Dracarys heart is racing faster than ever. She gulps loudly when she hears @[Felicitey]’s voice. Shame quickly consumes her fear as she stares back at the young lioness.

“I-I-“ Dracarys tries to find her words. She swallows hard, trying to grasp for anything that can make sense for what she has done. There probably was nothing she could do. The yearling sighs heavily.

She closes her eyes, feeling even more shame take over her where she cannot even look at Felicitey. “I’m sorry Felicitey,” she says finally after a long moment of silence. “I’m really sorry!” She opens her eyes, looking at the young lioness in the eye. “I had to do it,” she confesses. “I had to do it or I would never become a dragon…” Her voice drifts off quietly.

[Image: YJta8td.png]
    Profile | Detailed Bio | Character Reference

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I have never been nothing; felicitey - by Dracarys - 08-03-2019, 12:18 PM