• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  its not my fault

There are voices, murky and indistinct at first, then tinny, ringing into her head too loud. Her closed eyes squinch even more tightly as she tries to close her ears too. The first voice, deep and less offensive to her small head asks her to wake… the second…

Morgayne groans, struggles against the exhaustion of healing the mortal wounds dealt by the bird and all the aching of recently knitted flesh. Vision swims as she opens her eyes to the shouts of a younger girl, and Morgayne blinks her richly blue and pink eyes to try and clear the picture of the two youths about to argue over her person. She is a year old and belongs to no one at all, not even her big brothers. No one. “No!” She squeaks, rolling painfully up onto her side and baring her sharp little fangs at both of them. “Don’t touch me.”

Is she as big as that? Morgayne eyes the boy with a halo of glitter around her vision as a migraine that comes of spending her power too quickly hangs on to her skull like another raptor. She coaxes a little more of her strength to soothe that away and stumbles to her dark legs. “I am not a thing. My name is Morgayne.”  The bubblegum girl glares up at the both of them, weaving a bit and having to raise her voice to be more than a lisping, squeaking play-toy. It hurts her head to look back and forth between them so she backs up a little toward a large stone so she can have both of them in her line of sight. “Tell me that stupid bird is gone.” She adds once securely close to the gray stone with the trees hanging over her head, she glances skyward herself but the light in her eyes makes her drop her small dark chin against her pink chest with a shake of her head. Too bright.

sometimes i wish
    we could be strangers
    Morgayne

@[Kildare] @[Popinjay]

Messages In This Thread
    its not my fault - by Morgayne - 07-30-2019, 09:50 PM
    RE: its not my fault - by kildare - 08-03-2019, 11:50 AM
    RE: its not my fault - by Popinjay - 08-03-2019, 08:27 PM
    RE: its not my fault - by Morgayne - 08-05-2019, 02:12 PM
    RE: its not my fault - by kildare - 08-05-2019, 07:32 PM
    RE: its not my fault - by Popinjay - 08-06-2019, 08:33 PM