• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    Fear Controls You |Aodhan|

Aodhán
    little fire
    All that is gold does not glitter; not all who wander are lost
    The spotted hybrid male is quite intrigued with the teenager, and honestly every compliment makes him feel like a gloating idiot - nevertheless he knows the age difference, steering clear from any remarks that would indicate more than just a budding friendship just in case. The topic of names is an easy one, and he nods honestly at her brief assessment of his. ”So is yours - it fits you very well.” After all, in his opinion she represents what life is, or should be - that base opinion is why he’d challenged Noah in the first place. But that battle was soon to be fought out, and had no definite ending yet as to who would lead - even if he won, he doubted that Castile would ever come to like him.

He gives a low chuckle at her remark. Interesting turn of events, indeed that is true. However, he doesn’t want to dwell on that topic - it is potentially a politically heavy subject, and he doesn’t want to say anything lest Noah or Castile hears it now - honestly, with the way he’s been welcomed, he is no longer sure if he wants to stay should Noah win, and he’d rather not talk to either of them about the subject before the fight was settled.

He grins a bit at her simple explanation - from above the field was quite tempting to investigate, indeed. Perhaps, he wondered, those who are winged would fit into this place best; a wide open space was what Pteron had mentioned last autumn. Perhaps his friend should move here if he ever wanted to move out of his parents’ sight. (Little did Aodhán know this was Pteron’s first home.)

Aodhán focuses back on the young lady before him when she mentions Ischia. ”Oh? I’ve paid that island a visit myself last year. It was a brief visit, but very pleasant.” Not in the least because of the nereid, though he is just about wise enough not to mention her - the fact was that he hadn’t visited her since, and it could be she held a grudge of sorts by now.

The baroque male’s emerald orbs land on the teal-and-white girl with an amused spark to them when she mentions boundaries. ”I think boundaries are more of a suggestion, as long as you mean no harm,” he tells her - after all, in his experience, as long as she wasn’t going to cause trouble, nothing should stop anyone from visiting other lands.

”Well, I needed a space to call home that is in no way involved in politics. This is the only herdland in Beqanna, and a beautiful place at that. I couldn’t think of any place else that would suit me better.” he tells her. If things went well, he’d be able to recruit without having to worry that his recruit or himself would be… too loud. But honestly those dreams had been given quite a shake, and for now, he feels like all he can do is lie in wait for the future to pass.

@[Vita] hmm, he has some crappy (filler) thoughts that you probably can’t use at all, sorry. I hope the dialogue is enough

Messages In This Thread
    Fear Controls You |Aodhan| - by Vita - 07-30-2019, 03:01 PM
    RE: Fear Controls You |Aodhan| - by Aodhan - 08-01-2019, 01:56 AM
    RE: Fear Controls You |Aodhan| - by Vita - 08-01-2019, 09:24 AM
    RE: Fear Controls You |Aodhan| - by Aodhan - 08-02-2019, 08:48 AM
    RE: Fear Controls You |Aodhan| - by Vita - 08-02-2019, 11:36 AM
    RE: Fear Controls You |Aodhan| - by Aodhan - 08-07-2019, 11:52 AM
    RE: Fear Controls You |Aodhan| - by Vita - 08-12-2019, 12:35 PM
    RE: Fear Controls You |Aodhan| - by Aodhan - 08-17-2019, 01:47 PM
    RE: Fear Controls You |Aodhan| - by Vita - 08-18-2019, 02:37 PM
    RE: Fear Controls You |Aodhan| - by Aodhan - 08-20-2019, 11:53 AM
    RE: Fear Controls You |Aodhan| - by Vita - 08-30-2019, 02:14 PM