• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    Fear Controls You |Aodhan|
    Vita

He settles before her, his body displays no threat to her. He quickly introduces himself to her, Aodhan, and she says it a few times in her head to engrave it. That's a nice name! , she quickly says in response. She had never heard a name quite like his, she wonders the roots.

He smiles at her and admits he was once...or still is an intruder, she can't help but gently laugh. The idea of the two of them being intruders on a foreign land, did no one else live here? Oh well that's a rather interesting turn of events, she admits with a giggle, she didn't expect to be approached by someone with a similar story as her own. Then again she wasn't planning on staying, she already had a home to call her own.

He inquires about what brings her out here, notifying her that she was in fact in the Pampas. She smiles as her head scans the open floral field once more before settling on the gold boy. Well, I was flying, she says without deciphering what form she was in and this beautiful field pulled me in. The bright colors are able to be seen with ease from above.

I live in Ischia, she admits a claim to her home, though the salty scent probably gave it away. I guess I don't follow boundaries as seriously as some others. She shrugs her shoulders ever so slightly, she wouldn't be keen on an intruder in Ischia, but she also wouldn't bring harm to them. Perhaps her mindset is a defect, and in the end could result in injuries to her, but only time could tell with that. And why do you live here? She asks out of curiosity, her gaze catching his.

Fear Controls You

@[Aodhan]

Messages In This Thread
    Fear Controls You |Aodhan| - by Vita - 07-30-2019, 03:01 PM
    RE: Fear Controls You |Aodhan| - by Aodhan - 08-01-2019, 01:56 AM
    RE: Fear Controls You |Aodhan| - by Vita - 08-01-2019, 09:24 AM
    RE: Fear Controls You |Aodhan| - by Aodhan - 08-02-2019, 08:48 AM
    RE: Fear Controls You |Aodhan| - by Vita - 08-02-2019, 11:36 AM
    RE: Fear Controls You |Aodhan| - by Aodhan - 08-07-2019, 11:52 AM
    RE: Fear Controls You |Aodhan| - by Vita - 08-12-2019, 12:35 PM
    RE: Fear Controls You |Aodhan| - by Aodhan - 08-17-2019, 01:47 PM
    RE: Fear Controls You |Aodhan| - by Vita - 08-18-2019, 02:37 PM