• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  no one understands me, too scared to command me; any

Her response is quick and her eye contact is hard-lined, stuck on him immediately. He already guesses her to be quite a wild ride, his favorite kind. No woman was predictable, though, and he’s learned the hard way a few times not to judge them on the first hour. He watches her move smoothly, cream and honey with an icy sparkle laced through her pale hair. She was a perfect little slice of pie; his eyes don’t leave her and his mouth starts to water just a little. She will never know this last detail of course, but she’s probably going to notice the hunger in his teal gaze. Like a feline she slinks closer on silent toes, the wind pushing between them as she closes the gap.

Sevda – he locks the name away in his mental box of treasures.

Both keep their eyes leveled on the other, Chem remaining still as the ice-blue of the mare’s eyes drew closer and closer. Her hair catches the light just so; there is a glittery prismatic dance in the blond of her locks and a metallic sheen to her golden coat. She was a pretty gem sticking out among a landscape of dull gray rocks. It had been a long time since he’s found himself so hooked.

When it is his turn to speak, as he lets her say all she has to in that saccharine voice of hers, he speaks through a slack smirk. “Or you can just follow me to Hyaline and we can chat all we want…” But there is a lot more than chatting to be done, right? He is somewhat playful with his is deep voice, attempting to put a lightness in his tone, but he is no good at camouflage.

CHEMDOG
    to the window, to the wall

@[Sevda]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: no one understands me, too scared to command me; any - by Chemdog - 08-13-2019, 08:46 AM