• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  no one understands me, too scared to command me; any

Now that he’s gotten himself a residence of sorts Chemdog thought it pertinent to begin prowling the Field again. There is always a tasty treat or two, or at the very least, someone he may drag back to Kensa to satiate her or the Pangea leaders (whom he has yet to meet or deal with). Offerings are always fun, brownie points and what have you.

Today is about his own appetite.

Hi there.” His grin is wide and a little wicked. He spotted her little golden skin and sparkling icy hair as she came into open. The lighting over the emerald grasses is snuffed under the clouding skies, but her color is vibrant still. As he picks apart her details, what he can see from his respectable distance, he notices a few more things; most of all the pale blue of her eyes.

No one’s found you yet, huh?” He fights back the urge to creep forward. His tail flicks, hunger welling up inside of him as he watches her for a reaction to his presence. Anything north of disgust is doable, he’s found, below that never gets him anywhere. He’s always eager, but can shooed off easily enough, rape is no fun.

He looks around, dropping half of his charming grin to a slack smirk. “Chemdog.” the rumble of his baritone voice melds well with the sound of a sudden breeze whistling between them. Thunder knocks gently in the distance, quite an impressive distance even, and they’ll soon find the coming storm is flying fast. Having gathered the core of its strength in the open sea, it is bound to be strong.

CHEMDOG
    to the window, to the wall

@[Sevda] <3 hope its okay if chemdog tries to have her around hyaline

Messages In This Thread
    RE: no one understands me, too scared to command me; any - by Chemdog - 07-27-2019, 01:47 PM