• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  Because I can't forget [birthing]
    Aten wasn't exactly pleased to hear that Lethia was so hungry and tired, but he didn't voice it. He stood as the mare closed the space between them, telling him not to worry as she ran her lips along the crevices of his cheek. A rumble slipped out of the stallion's chest, a soft nicker escaping his lips at the gentle contact. He wouldn't lie and say he didn't enjoy it; feeling Lethia's skin against his own, knowing she was so close, it made him quite happy.

The stallion heard Owin say something to his dam regarding Popinjay, but his attention was mostly on Lethia. He moved his own head and ran his muzzle down the crest of her slim, tapered neck, nibbling on her withers in a display of affectionate grooming.

"I may not have the medical knowledge that some other horses have," he began with a sheepish grin, "But there is enough I know to get by. There are some herbs that grow not too far from here; they have proven to relieve my fatigue and pain. They should do well enough to help your hunger and fatigue as well; would you like for me to fetch some?"

@[Izora Lethia] Terribly sorry for the wait; horse show craziness was crazy.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Because I can't forget [birthing] - by Aten - 07-26-2019, 07:06 PM
    RE: Because I can't forget [birthing] - by Aten - 07-26-2019, 09:00 PM
    RE: Because I can't forget [birthing] - by Aten - 08-05-2019, 11:18 PM