• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Don't wait for the storm to pass, learn to dance in the rain; Any!

Don't wait for the storm to pass. Learn to dance in the rain

As he curses at the salty water in his mind a snort suddenly sounds to his left, at first his muscles and body freeze up and stand still, though the foal quickly turns to face the voice, emitting his high pitched noise quickly to try and figure out what was approaching him.
    The sound quickly bounces back to reveal the faint shape of a horse approaching, with this information and the calming voice the foal quickly relaxes and focuses his direction toward the voice.

"Uh, Hi there Ilma. It is so very nice to meet you and to know you do not want to eat me, though that hasn't quite been established yet" he throws an unsure grin "I am doing great! But I can't find the sweet water, it is all salty! Who invented salty water and why?! Who would even drink that? Bleh!" he snorts loudly before returning his attention toward the mare "How about you? How are you doing? Can you see me? cause I cannot see you, unfortunately, what do you look like?" the talkative foal asks, his smile vibrant as he moves around excitedly.

He didn't really feel any pity for himself for not being able to see, he felt like it made him more explorative, even though he could not see he still wanted to smell everything and touch everything there was to be touched. 

tlali

@[Ilma]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Don't wait for the storm to pass, learn to dance in the rain; Any! - by Tlali - 07-28-2019, 07:19 AM