• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  There Can Only Be One Victor {Ruinam}

winter wonderland

The ivory-white stallion felt like he was ready to slowly let go of the past, there was no point for him to keep clinging onto it, trying to revive what could have been, his focus has to remain on the resort, on its residents and his future children.
    Mary is quick to reply to his question, he is glad she is alright and well "I am happy for you, I just want to be able to protect everyone and the resort. I was really worried for you and Sinner, but now that you are here I feel a lot better" he smiles.
    Ruinam had been quite all over the place when Sylva was taken, especially when he couldn't find Mary or Sinner, but now that she was here the stallion was ready to start everything again from the beginning.

"A queen, not quite yet. But children, soon." he can't help but grin when the topic of children arose, he was so excited to become a father and see the resort bloom with little critters running around "I hope that I will be a good father, I would be lying if I said I wasn't at least a little worried" he smiles, turning toward his companion who quickly jumps to his side, rubbing against his leg.

The stallion turns back to the mare as the next topic jumps to his head "If you ever want a place as a diplomat or anything else in the ranks you are very welcome to join. Though I understand if you might just want to remain as a resident, I thought I would give you some options just in case" he smiles with a nod.
    Perhaps now everything would slowly begin to calm down, it most definitely helped to be on an isolated island, away from all the trouble on the mainland.

Ruinam
      @[Mary]
    ruinam-500px

Messages In This Thread
    There Can Only Be One Victor {Ruinam} - by Mary - 07-12-2019, 02:51 PM
    RE: There Can Only Be One Victor {Ruinam} - by Ruinam - 07-28-2019, 06:28 AM