• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  There Can Only Be One Victor {Ruinam}

Long May She Reign

She still felt that she needed to be diplomatic with him, but truth is she didn't.  She no longer carried a title, but Ruinam did, and she could relax around him rather than carefully choose her words. There was once a time that Ruinam had been her closest friend, and advisor perhaps, but they grew distant when he took over the resort, merely due to lack of time.

She knows he is trying his best to comfort her, she is grateful, but feels pitied. She glances a smile at him as he agrees to show her the resort and the pair move together. He notes that lack of presence in the territory, but she didn't mind. The quiet was nice, and she could help Ruinam build up the resort. Thats alright, quiet isn't always a bad thing. She says in an attempt to assure his leadership.

To the side her eye catched the beach, certainly a scenery she was not used to. Ruinam notes it is his favorite spot and she tucks that information away for a later use. It look's lovely, I am sure the children will love the beach. She didn't know if any children lived here, but soon her own would.

As they continue they turn to the jungle, it was a different type of foliage, it might not turn orange in the fall, but it was the closest to her forest home. Her eyes light up with excitement for the first time, she nods in agreement to the similarity of the jungle and Sylva. Very similar! she says with a hint of joy in her voice.

They come to a halt before a body of water, it was beautiful and she couldn't wait to see it right after sunrise. Her eyes flick to Ruinam as he asks how she was, she can sense him dancing around the subject of the eviction, or even the lack of Sinner. She only knows how to cover up pain and so her initial response is to laugh it off. I have been good, you can ask me any question Ruinam. I'm sure you are wondering about Sinner, I'm sure he is lurking Beqanna somewhere, but we went our seperate ways. It pained her to sat it aloud, but just as the couple grew closest they had left one another. But life went on and she couldn't dwell on it, and how have you been? Any children or queen yet? She inquires on his own life.

MARY

@[Ruinam]

Messages In This Thread
    There Can Only Be One Victor {Ruinam} - by Mary - 07-12-2019, 02:51 PM
    RE: There Can Only Be One Victor {Ruinam} - by Mary - 07-22-2019, 05:23 PM