• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Chasing after thunderstorms; Any!
    He doesn't understand why today had pulled him to the playing ground of young fillies and colts. He had not been apart of this world in a long time, but when he had been young he spent alot of time here standing quietly off to the side as all of the other kids played. Some would venture over and a large goofy grin would topple to his face in excitement but it didn't last long before the other kids discovered that he was mute. Word spread and so he continued to stand on the edge alone and watching.

As he breaks the edge of the playground his eyes scan his surroundings, feelings of long ago rising once again. He follows a path along the edge that swivels in and out of the large, ancient trees. It was a familiar path he had walked many times before as a young boy. He came to an abrupt halt as he herd the shouts of a young boy not far infront of him, for the first time in a long time he veered from the path before him. The cry pulling at a tender place in his heart.

When he moved away from the trees he saw him, a young bay boy with green points, who seemed to be searching but not really seeing. How ironic that he should wander into the playground and find a boy who reminded him much of himself. His own coat shined red against his surroundings while his tresses tangled into a mossy colored mess. His green eyes watched the boy for a moment longer before closing the distance.

He wanted to help the boy. He wanted to figure out what exactly was wrong. He had met a handful of other who could read minds. He pulled in his lip to think, he would try this first and see what happens. Uuuuh, if you can hear me I am here to help? Maybe if you can hear me let me know as soon as possible so I'm not just standing here like an idiot, I can't talk to you. he raised his eyebrows at the boy as he mouthed the words just incase the boy could see him but couldn't hear him. He ended with a small huff and rolled his shoulders.

@[talil]
    BQolver

Messages In This Thread
    Chasing after thunderstorms; Any! - by Tlali - 07-12-2019, 11:44 AM
    RE: Chasing after thunderstorms; Any! - by Olver - 07-14-2019, 05:11 PM
    RE: Chasing after thunderstorms; Any! - by Tlali - 07-20-2019, 06:18 AM
    RE: Chasing after thunderstorms; Any! - by Olver - 07-20-2019, 12:32 PM