• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

The world is smaller than you think; wolfbane/aten

Jakub had managed to keep his composure as the pegasus eyes traced his hide settling in his scar that graced his back. A look of recognition seemed to settle across the man's face, good so he remembered who he was.

His ears threatened to pin back once again and his head threatened to tip forward, his horns in charging form as the man continued to talk, but he held back. He would be patient in this moment. His home, huh. A half cocked, tight lipped, smile traced his maw as the pegasus asked him if he had been here before. He answered with a slight nod, letting him have that one question.

Jakub's eyes scanned the nearby redwoods as if he was only partially invested in the conversation at hand. One ear remained focused on Wolfbane as the other listened to the nearby chatter of forest animals. Jakub would not be taken by surprise by any thing Wolfbane tried to throw at him.

He shrugged his shoulders at the man before him. I was just out and about. Thought I would check the surrounding woods for anything interesting. Once upon a time I was welcomed here. I am not here on behalf of Tephra. he said simply. This was mostly true, he was not here for Tephra. He was only here to check on his friend after meeting Pteron recruiting for Taiga. The idea of a Loessian recruiting for Taiga had perked his interest and so he had made the trek to find Aten to see if all was okay. It seemed all was not okay, especially if this heartless man was now in charge. If this is your home, what of Aten? he questioned, his dark eyes watching. He knew the man infront of him was not above asserting power over those who could not defend themselves. If he hurt Aten, there would be hell to pay.

JAKUB

and out he came, holding his brothers heel

@[Wolfbane]
    Tephra inhabitant (Alpha)

Messages In This Thread
    RE: The world is smaller than you think; wolfbane/aten - by Jakub - 07-23-2019, 07:50 PM