• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Eyes turned skyward; Aodhan

winter wonderland

Ruinam would have never thought that his day would be compromised of talking to very fluent geckos, but it seemed that even that was going to change. Suddenly the small gecko leaps off of the stallion's head and transforms into an impressive firebird, Ruinam is quite taken aback at first but his expression quickly transforms into a smile "Well I most definitely was not expecting that, though I guess you are right" he nods, moving around the creature to take a better look at it while his companion backs away in confusion.

"I guess dragons are birds in a way, right?" he almost questions the stranger, almost confusing himself by it "It is just something that has always interested me," he says, almost in awe as he stares at the creature.
    "What other interesting things can you transform into?" he asks curiously "It must be amazing to be able to explore almost anything you want" he looks toward the water, wondering what lurked below.

"Is there anything you can't transform into?" he tilts his head, bombarding the stranger with new questions.

Ruinam
    ruinam-500px

Messages In This Thread
    Eyes turned skyward; Aodhan - by Ruinam - 07-12-2019, 04:32 AM
    RE: Eyes turned skyward; Aodhan - by Aodhan - 07-12-2019, 09:52 AM
    RE: Eyes turned skyward; Aodhan - by Ruinam - 07-17-2019, 11:42 AM
    RE: Eyes turned skyward; Aodhan - by Aodhan - 07-17-2019, 12:02 PM
    RE: Eyes turned skyward; Aodhan - by Ruinam - 07-20-2019, 02:49 AM
    RE: Eyes turned skyward; Aodhan - by Aodhan - 07-25-2019, 02:40 AM
    RE: Eyes turned skyward; Aodhan - by Ruinam - 07-27-2019, 11:25 AM
    RE: Eyes turned skyward; Aodhan - by Aodhan - 08-02-2019, 07:08 AM