• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Eyes turned skyward; Aodhan

winter wonderland

Suddenly the arctic fox is no longer the one with a gecko on his head, Ruinam now wears the small critter like a crown atop his head, his crimson-red eyes crosseyed to try and get a better look at the small animal.
    "See? There's nothing to worry about" he smirks at the fox who does not seem to take the remark very kindly, the white animal lifts its furry tail and trots off into the jungle.

Just as everything really did feel as if there was nothing to worry about, a small voice made its way into his ears, the stallion halts and tilts his head curiously "You?" he speaks to himself, at first thinking maybe he had already gone insane on the island and was now hearing voices "Or was that you?" he now asks the small gecko "I am indeed the only one here, par the small fox" he answers the question quickly.

His eyes are all over the place as he still tries to get a better look at the animal "Are you maybe a shifter? or just a talking gecko? because I must say, both of those are quite interesting" he says with a smile as he begins to walk toward the sea "I would love to be able to shift into a dragon myself, there's just something so powerful and amazing about the beasts, to be able to protect the ones you love and a whole island, it is what I have always dreamt of. Oh and the fire, I would love to be able to spit fire, then I would definitely be able to protect those I love, and this island, though it is pretty empty for the moment. I actually had dragons in my family, though that was away from Beqanna, rather far away really" he stops himself after a while of blabbering, realising he could just be having a conversation with a talking gecko.

"Would you like to come down now?" he asks as he lowers his head close to the incoming tide, allowing the small critter to leave the top of his head if it wants to.
    His companion now rejoins him, seemingly no longer affected by the previous remark.

Ruinam

@[Aodhan]
    ruinam-500px

Messages In This Thread
    Eyes turned skyward; Aodhan - by Ruinam - 07-12-2019, 04:32 AM
    RE: Eyes turned skyward; Aodhan - by Aodhan - 07-12-2019, 09:52 AM
    RE: Eyes turned skyward; Aodhan - by Ruinam - 07-17-2019, 11:42 AM
    RE: Eyes turned skyward; Aodhan - by Aodhan - 07-17-2019, 12:02 PM
    RE: Eyes turned skyward; Aodhan - by Ruinam - 07-20-2019, 02:49 AM
    RE: Eyes turned skyward; Aodhan - by Aodhan - 07-25-2019, 02:40 AM
    RE: Eyes turned skyward; Aodhan - by Ruinam - 07-27-2019, 11:25 AM
    RE: Eyes turned skyward; Aodhan - by Aodhan - 08-02-2019, 07:08 AM