• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

She was the kind of person that keeps a parrot. [any]
    She pulled up softly as the tiny bay jumped and skittered away to higher ground. She followed quietly staying on the ground below her. Her large purple eyes watched in fascination as the girl bounded and twisted about her demeanor changing swiftly between guarded to excited yelling her name in broken chatter.

Popinjay she repeated back as she asked for snacks, Hmm, I'm sure I can find some. Lethy turned back towards the pond where they had just been. The snow was fresh and soft, the water not yet frozen  by the season. She went there to the waters edge, not far from the mud and dirt that now traced the girls face. She laughed to herself as she pawed at the snow. Large green blades of grass that had been folded down by the recent snowfall spring up as she cleared the snow. Here, try these. I also know of a rather large berry bush that skirts my homes borders in Taiga... If you'd like you could go there with me. There's lots to explore between here and there. she said cocking her head back at the small girl, Popinjay.
    forget me not; but never remember
    Lethy

@[Popinjay]
    IMG-20190524-092123-677

Messages In This Thread
    RE: She was the kind of person that keeps a parrot. [any] - by Izora Lethia - 07-09-2019, 10:22 AM