• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

this isn't what it could be; heartfire mostly

you could break my heart in two, but when it heals, it beats for you

Kensa’s gold trimmed ears twitch only slightly, Heartfire routes her but Kensa is not humiliated nor does she think that is the roan woman’s intention. So a very soft smile, amused with her own fumbling, fades gently into her immediate reply. “No. I am surprised to find that you know of me.” She has not considered whether or not she is worthy of anything for some time, she simply forges ahead, learning, growing stronger.

“Hyaline is less than no other. Only quiet under my leadership...thus far.” Excluding a minor act of treason on her own part, and perhaps a small rumor or two that only supported the appearance of their being a quiet state interested only in enjoying their lives among the mountains. Kensa’s lips press and she exhales thoughtful, she knows next to nothing of Heartfire and so allows her curiosity to take rein.  “Please tell me how you know who I am and what it is you wish to speak of. Are you aware of me by means of some ability?” Like Starsin, who knew her long before they ever met by plucking her name from her own husband’s mind. “I’m sorry if it is rude to ask, my own gifts are minor compared to some and I am too curious for my own good.”

She will happily offer intelligence on herself, but doesn’t want to bore Heartfire with something she may already know by means of her own abilities.

Kensa

Messages In This Thread
    RE: this isn't what it could be; heartfire mostly - by Kensa - 07-23-2019, 12:19 AM