• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  love is madness; Hyaline Meeting - Members Only

love is my religion. i could die for that.

Aegean has never truly dreamt of gaining power or building his reputation. Unlike his mother’s, he never thought himself fit for the world stage and never truly positioned himself in ways that he could seek it out. Instead, he has known just what he was. He knows the depths of his dreamer heart and the comfort that he takes in his own illusions. He knows that he is content to weave his own fantasies and knows that he is more than happy to simply follow his own daydream weaving to the end of his days.

Still, he is a man born of kingdoms and there is comfort in having a home.

So he is more than happy to have found his within the bosom of Hyaline.

When the golden leader calls them forth, he takes his time but eventually arrives. His step is steady and quiet, his purple eyes unfocused as he arrives next to the other stallion. Around him, he weaves the illusion of golden streams that match the gold of Kensa. They arch through the air and dance toward her, settling on her before bouncing off, reflecting the light of the sun around them.

He smiles, a soft and dreamy curve of lip before he finally brings his gaze to Kensa.

“I am happy to go wherever you wish,” his delicate voice is as soft as the illusions that begin to fade into the winter sky and he tips his head to the side in thought. “I do like to travel so.” His mind begins to wander to all of the lands that he has seen, and those that he has not, and he closes his eyes on a soft sight.

i could die for you.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: love is madness; Hyaline Meeting - Members Only - by aegean - 07-06-2019, 03:29 PM