• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Always remember us this way; Aries
    Aries

He runs without looking to see if she could catch up, she was a lion after all. But when he catches a glimpse of her in the corner of his eye he turns his head to see her in her equine form with Dexter in tow. He smiles gently and slows his pace until they are beside one another.

When they meet again she tells Aries that she isn't scared, only inexperienced. In truth he was too, sure he was a nomad but he had a home once...he probably has more experience than her, true, but none the less had a world to experience still.

She giggles and a small smile tugs at her lips, he knew he didn't know it all...but he couldn't just admit that to her. Of course I can! he says with a grin. She inquires about where he will go next, even if he had any siblings which nearly caused him to stop in his tracks.

Though he continues moving, the entrance of the cave was in sight now. I'm going to go to Taiga....there's someone I need to find there. He gives little detail, but when mother departed she told him to find Wolfbane, and that was exactly what he was going to do. As they reach the entrance of the cave he sits before it.

I have brothers and sisters, though they were all out on there own adventures. Mother probably gave birth to his sibling and he wonders what they are like. Sabrina is the only other canine in the family (from Mary at least) but she hasn't been home in a while. He shrugs, he was alone in the world but in this moment he had her. Come on, he tosses his head as he gets up to move into the entrance of the dark cave.

Your Only Limit Is You

@[Felicitey]

Messages In This Thread
    Always remember us this way; Aries - by Felicitey - 07-01-2019, 08:31 PM
    RE: Always remember us this way; Aries - by Aries - 07-06-2019, 10:31 AM
    RE: Always remember us this way; Aries - by Aries - 07-07-2019, 09:40 PM
    RE: Always remember us this way; Aries - by Aries - 07-08-2019, 01:05 PM
    RE: Always remember us this way; Aries - by Aries - 07-08-2019, 07:57 PM
    RE: Always remember us this way; Aries - by Aries - 07-09-2019, 08:14 PM
    RE: Always remember us this way; Aries - by Aries - 07-11-2019, 07:18 PM
    RE: Always remember us this way; Aries - by Aries - 08-05-2019, 03:27 PM
    RE: Always remember us this way; Aries - by Aries - 08-06-2019, 08:58 AM