• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Always remember us this way; Aries

She giggled silently as she watched the boy get ready for play. She was not about to tussle Dexter around just yet, though she was sure her companion would abandon ship if she were to engage in some rough play. Her brow cocked at the thought.

The boy told her that he did not have a solid home and that his family had been quick to send him on his own. Her face crinkled a moment as she thought about it. I guess in a way the border of Pangea and the meadow was her home, but her mother had never solidified their stay in her father's land. She was in a way as homeless as the wolf boy that leand in close infront of her.

She pulled herself up high her good ear swiveling high while her deaf ear remained low to her head. With a confident huff she smiled a lopsided grin in his direction. This is Dexter, he is my companion. My best friend. My mother really only comes around in the evenings to make sure I haven't caused to much trouble and I am still in one piece. I don't know my father much, I have only seen him a hand full of times. I think you are lucky to be able to go where ever you'd like. her eyes glistened with the idea of being completely free to go wherever and do whatever she'd like.

Suddenly she crouched low as she crinkled her nose. Dexter pulled her deaf ear pulling her away from the rivers bank before abandoning her shoulders to find comfort in a small tree nearby. Do you want to play? she growled as her haunches went up and her belly went down.

She didn't know if shed be able to do this with out Dexter's guidance on her left but she knew she wanted to try.

felicitey

who do you think you are? collecting your jar of hearts.

@[Aries]
    LitotesxNimueIsolde
    Untitled23-1

Messages In This Thread
    Always remember us this way; Aries - by Felicitey - 07-01-2019, 08:31 PM
    RE: Always remember us this way; Aries - by Aries - 07-06-2019, 10:31 AM
    RE: Always remember us this way; Aries - by Aries - 07-07-2019, 09:40 PM
    RE: Always remember us this way; Aries - by Aries - 07-08-2019, 01:05 PM
    RE: Always remember us this way; Aries - by Felicitey - 07-08-2019, 02:49 PM
    RE: Always remember us this way; Aries - by Aries - 07-08-2019, 07:57 PM
    RE: Always remember us this way; Aries - by Aries - 07-09-2019, 08:14 PM
    RE: Always remember us this way; Aries - by Aries - 07-11-2019, 07:18 PM
    RE: Always remember us this way; Aries - by Aries - 08-05-2019, 03:27 PM
    RE: Always remember us this way; Aries - by Aries - 08-06-2019, 08:58 AM
    RE: Always remember us this way; Aries - by Aries - 08-16-2019, 01:42 PM