• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Ruinam

winter wonderland

He smiles warmly as her wings glisten brightly in the sunlight, his crimson-red eyes dancing over her wings, studying them with increasing intrigue "I can imagine so, I can only dream of such freedom. I too would like to just lift off someday and never touch the earth again, to soar above the clouds and feel the breeze up there. I want to fly to the moon or touch the stars, though I imagine that is quite silly" he smiles, looking toward his companion who looks quite confused and rather bored.
    His heart was set on flight, he wanted to explore the skies and travel to lands through the air, to experience storms from above and to touch the sky one step at a time.

His attention shoots back to the mare as soon as she begins to speak, his blood-red eyes settling on her as she speaks about companions once more "That sounds lovely, the bonding between our companion animals is truly something I don't think I will ever completely understand, but I do know he looks after me as much as he can, whenever he senses danger or doesn't like the look of someone he is first to intercept them and lecture them" he speaks softly, this time his companion walks quite confidently, brushing his fur against the stallion's legs.

His gaze shifts toward the closing tide as she speaks again "Of course, there are a few things to see, like the structures for example, maybe you could help me decipher what they mean" he tilts his head as he poses the question, he would be happy to provide the mare with a tour.
    The stallion throws his head back as he begins to walk away toward the jungle "I think you will love it" he smiles enthusiastically.

Ruinam
    ruinam-500px

Messages In This Thread
    Ruinam - by Nimue Isolde - 06-25-2019, 07:01 PM
    RE: Ruinam - by Ruinam - 07-09-2019, 02:12 AM
    RE: Ruinam - by Nimue Isolde - 07-09-2019, 05:18 PM
    RE: Ruinam - by Ruinam - 07-12-2019, 05:20 AM
    RE: Ruinam - by Nimue Isolde - 07-12-2019, 10:51 AM
    RE: Ruinam - by Ruinam - 07-17-2019, 12:20 PM
    RE: Ruinam - by Nimue Isolde - 07-20-2019, 12:24 PM