• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    last one -x
    Sire
    Name: Despair
    Breed: Friesian Hybrid
    Traits/defects: Snake mimicry, water immunity
    Color: Black, will fade to gray
    Color Genetic Code (if known): Ee/aa/Gg
    Trait Genetic Code (if known): tegteg [SNAKE MIMICRY][WATER IMMUNITY][horn]

Dam:
    Name: Astral
    Breed: Anglo-Arabian
    Traits/defects: None
    Color: Black with nebula stockings
    Color Genetic Code (if known): Ee/aa
    Trait Genetic Code (if known): tegteg [rhinoceros shifting][disintegration][shadow creature]

Foal:
    I am requesting a colt called Rembrandt. If possible, I would like him to inherit some sort of nebula marking(s) from his mama. I don't know if that's something that needs to be rolled for, but just throwing it out there! In the event of twins, Thomas if the twin is a boy, Asterope if the twin is a girl. Thank you! Despair used with Jassal's permission, Astral used with Jenger's permission. 
    Player: savage

3, 7, 47, 57

Name: Rembrandt
    Breed: Hybrid
    Color: Black, will fade to gray with nebula markings of your choice (Ee/aa/Gg)
    Traits/Defects: tegteg [WATER IMMUNITY][RHINOCEROS SHIFTING][snake mimicry][disintegration]
    Parents: Despair x Astral
    Played by: Savage
    Due Date: July
    Breedable by: November

i'm in my own lane, you ain't in my category