• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Who am I? ; Rayie

Rayie

Rayie watches her sibling snap the hare's neck in half, ending its life in a heartbeat as crimson-red liquid covers the surface of its neck and begins to cascade down the multiple folds and curls in its grey hide, collecting in a pool right in front of her feet.
    "Good job. Though next time be quicker" she says smoothly, unable to give out compliments, she was a lot better at picking at someone, selecting their faults and making sure they knew of them, it was how she coped, along with hunting it allowed her to remain quiet and peaceful, refusing to go insane even though the world seems to point her in that direction.

Rayie flicks her tail gently and nods at her companion, allowing him to feast on the carcass. The Lynx, who is already drooling all over himself, leaps up from behind her and pounces on the hare as if replaying the hunt. The small cat rips into the Hare's body and begins to feast.
    "It gets a lot easier over time" the female speaks again, her tone rather quiet "Killing, that is" she looks toward her sibling, her face expressionless "At some point, you don't care. You lose all control and don't care for the animal's emotions, nor their family, it's all just a blur" she huffs, unsure as to if she was contending with herself or trying to prove a point "You'll kill by instinct, creating a shield for your emotions" Rayie rolls onto her back, stretching out her legs comfortably.

"Where are your parents anyway?" she asks, tilting her head toward the other female, her eyebrow raised curiously, Rayie had only met her father once or twice, seeing him wander in Pangea from time to time, though she did not converse with him much, as for her mother, Rayie did not know where she would be now, though she knew that she probably did not miss her much.

A part of her is glad to have found one of her siblings, while happy in solitude, the company was most definitely helpful, especially in rough times.

@[Felicitey]

Messages In This Thread
    Who am I? ; Rayie - by Felicitey - 06-15-2019, 02:07 PM
    RE: Who am I? ; Rayie - by Rayie - 06-15-2019, 03:21 PM
    RE: Who am I? ; Rayie - by Felicitey - 06-16-2019, 11:21 AM
    RE: Who am I? ; Rayie - by Rayie - 06-16-2019, 11:44 AM
    RE: Who am I? ; Rayie - by Felicitey - 06-16-2019, 10:06 PM
    RE: Who am I? ; Rayie - by Rayie - 06-17-2019, 12:56 PM
    RE: Who am I? ; Rayie - by Felicitey - 06-17-2019, 02:19 PM
    RE: Who am I? ; Rayie - by Rayie - 06-18-2019, 03:07 PM
    RE: Who am I? ; Rayie - by Felicitey - 06-20-2019, 01:50 PM
    RE: Who am I? ; Rayie - by Rayie - 06-21-2019, 06:51 PM