• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Who am I? ; Rayie

Rayie

Rayie tilts her head slightly toward her sibling, there was a question of morals in deciding how to kill your target, though Rayie did not pay much attention to it all, her aim was to kill as quickly and as cleanly as possible.
    "Well, it's up to you really" she grins, it was up to the hunter whether they wanted to be cruel or forgiving "With small critters such as this little guy, it is easiest just to snap its neck, clamp your jaws and sink your teeth into their throat. With large prey such as deer you will want to tackle them and then suffocate them, placing you muzzle over theirs" she uses her paw, motioning toward the rabbit "With big prey you take their breath away, suffocate them entirely, without hesitation. You can of course also puncture their throat but that is less entertaining in my opinion" she grins walking even closer to her sibling.

"Go on, I'm feeling rather hungry" she teases, moving back to where her companion was laying.

The lioness sheathes her claws and takes a seat, raising her shoulder to clean the splatter of blood that now neatly sits atop her fur, most likely from the recent mock hunt.
    While she cleans herself her eyes are situated on her sibling, staring curiously to see how she would kill the animal

Her companion now moves toward the wriggling rabbit, intent on finishing it himself, Rayie's throat rumbles in the distance, her tone assertive toward the smaller Lynx who now walks away with a hiss.
    "It seems my little friend is getting impatient" she laughs quietly, curling her body into a position she can comfortably rest in, her head situated atop her paws, watching her sibling.

@[Felicitey]

Messages In This Thread
    Who am I? ; Rayie - by Felicitey - 06-15-2019, 02:07 PM
    RE: Who am I? ; Rayie - by Rayie - 06-15-2019, 03:21 PM
    RE: Who am I? ; Rayie - by Felicitey - 06-16-2019, 11:21 AM
    RE: Who am I? ; Rayie - by Rayie - 06-16-2019, 11:44 AM
    RE: Who am I? ; Rayie - by Felicitey - 06-16-2019, 10:06 PM
    RE: Who am I? ; Rayie - by Rayie - 06-17-2019, 12:56 PM
    RE: Who am I? ; Rayie - by Felicitey - 06-17-2019, 02:19 PM
    RE: Who am I? ; Rayie - by Rayie - 06-18-2019, 03:07 PM
    RE: Who am I? ; Rayie - by Felicitey - 06-20-2019, 01:50 PM
    RE: Who am I? ; Rayie - by Rayie - 06-21-2019, 06:51 PM