• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Who am I? ; Rayie

Felicitey watched and mimicked as Rayie explained some tactics of hunting.  She was not paying attention when Rayie's companion took off nor to the sound of the hare scurrying around nearby.

She watched intently as Rayie crept on her belly closer to the foliage not far off, a mock hunt! Felicitey's eyes fluttered with amusement, but jumped back in surprise as Rayie's companion scared the hare into the opening in their direction.

Her eyes bulged and her jaw dropped as Rayie pounced on top of it taking its body in her mouth. The smell of fresh blood flooded the air, tantalizing Felicitey's nostrils. It was strong, irony, the smell of life itself.

Felicitey closed her mouth, her body still dipped low to the ground with Dexter plastered low to her back. His fur, mixing and melding with her own. Rayie told her she could kill the hare as in wriggled and screamed beneath her grasp. Felicitey's tail twitched back and forth behind her in anticipation, despite the anxiety of right and wrong.

Her dormant lion tendencies rose above. She crept and crawled her way over within pouncing distance. Her big mismatched eyes looked from the hare to the other lioness. How do I do it? she asked not sure how to end its life in the most easiest of ways.

felicitey

who do you think you are? collecting your jar of hearts.

@[Rayie]
    LitotesxNimueIsolde
    Untitled23-1

Messages In This Thread
    Who am I? ; Rayie - by Felicitey - 06-15-2019, 02:07 PM
    RE: Who am I? ; Rayie - by Rayie - 06-15-2019, 03:21 PM
    RE: Who am I? ; Rayie - by Felicitey - 06-16-2019, 11:21 AM
    RE: Who am I? ; Rayie - by Rayie - 06-16-2019, 11:44 AM
    RE: Who am I? ; Rayie - by Felicitey - 06-16-2019, 10:06 PM
    RE: Who am I? ; Rayie - by Rayie - 06-17-2019, 12:56 PM
    RE: Who am I? ; Rayie - by Felicitey - 06-17-2019, 02:19 PM
    RE: Who am I? ; Rayie - by Rayie - 06-18-2019, 03:07 PM