• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Who am I? ; Rayie

Rayie

The huntress tilts her head gently as her newly found sibling explains her lack of hunting experience "Well then, we have got to do something about that" she smiles teasingly, her paw moving her companion off to the side, the hint of a whisper escaping her dry maw before the Lynx scampers off into the foliage in a hurry.
    "When you're hunting, you have to ignore everything around you, focus on the target at all costs," she says as she lowers her head to the ground curiously "I usually exit Pangea when looking for food, there isn't much big game around here. Though you can quite easily find little snacks" she grins, the sound of an alarmed hare coming closer each minute.

"When you are stalking your prey you must become invisible and silent" she says lowering herself to the ground, her shoulders arched as she begins to slither closer to the foliage "You need to blend in as much as you can, and learn to become patient, if you strike too early to may fail" she whispers with a smile, the alarmed hare now bursting out of the foliage, followed by the small Lynx Rayie had sent off.
    The lioness now leaps into a sprint, closing the distance between the hare in a matter of seconds, her claws now digging into its flesh as she tackles it, sinking her jaws into its body.

Rayie lets go of the small critter and stands on it with her paw "Here, you can kill it" she moves it closer to her sibling as she sits down, softly panting from the short burst of the sprint. The now starts screeching loudly, wriggling whatever body parts it could in an attempt to get away.
    If she could not kill such a small animal, there would be no point in hunting in the first place.
    "Go ahead" she teases, her companion watching from the sidelines, fighting the urge to kill the creature he had chased toward the pair of lions.

@[Felicitey]

Messages In This Thread
    Who am I? ; Rayie - by Felicitey - 06-15-2019, 02:07 PM
    RE: Who am I? ; Rayie - by Rayie - 06-15-2019, 03:21 PM
    RE: Who am I? ; Rayie - by Felicitey - 06-16-2019, 11:21 AM
    RE: Who am I? ; Rayie - by Rayie - 06-16-2019, 11:44 AM
    RE: Who am I? ; Rayie - by Felicitey - 06-16-2019, 10:06 PM
    RE: Who am I? ; Rayie - by Rayie - 06-17-2019, 12:56 PM
    RE: Who am I? ; Rayie - by Felicitey - 06-17-2019, 02:19 PM
    RE: Who am I? ; Rayie - by Rayie - 06-18-2019, 03:07 PM
    RE: Who am I? ; Rayie - by Felicitey - 06-20-2019, 01:50 PM
    RE: Who am I? ; Rayie - by Rayie - 06-21-2019, 06:51 PM