• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    I Keep Finding My Way To You {Crevan}

Our skin gets thicker, living out in the snow

CREVAN

Bonding was essential to how they lived, hellhound or wolf it didn’t matter. The few moments of calm they use to playfully snap their teeth at each other while Crevan dutifully cleans Sabrina are not unlike the way horses groom their herdmates. In the pack there wasn’t time for being shy or reserved. To sleep together, hunt together, survive together was all that mattered. How could they expect to live in tandem without being as close as they could possibly be?

Forever she tells him this time, and the smug grin that curves along his toothy jaw is obvious when she settles her large, reddish-brown head into the comfortable space between his forepaws. He rumbles in mild satisfaction when her tongue flicks over the underside of his chin. That same grin only grows wider when Sabrina twists up again, obviously bitter at the news.

The way her fur bristles and the sound of her tail snapping in time to her fangs all translate to one obvious thing: Sabrina’s loyalty ran deeper than surface affection. Crevan the wolf felt stirred by her show of emotion.

“Yea, a protector.” He avoids the obvious, reclining into one elbow while his normally pointed ears flopped backwards. “His name is Jesper, and I’m almost positive he’s a shifter as well. Not a wolf though… ” The large male mumbled in afterthought, wrinkling his nose and bending his head down to chew at an itch on one paw.

“And the other wolf’s name is Firen. He showed up out of the blue on the northern shore. A pup.” Crevan finally admitted with a wicked little smile. His eyes flashed reflectively in their dark home when he glanced up again, fully aware of her enviousness and how he actually enjoyed it. “An odd character but I liked him well enough. He’s very sharp.”

@[Sabrina]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I Keep Finding My Way To You {Crevan} - by Crevan - 06-18-2019, 12:40 PM