• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    I Keep Finding My Way To You {Crevan}

Our skin gets thicker, living out in the snow

CREVAN

He knew she had obligations, ties to her old life. When they’d met she was only a young thing and Crevan had never held it against her. Maybe if she had been more wolf he might’ve tried harder to keep them together but she wasn’t. Besides, he understood what it was like trying to sever that cord between all you’ve ever known and starting over fresh. If he could comfort her he’d tell Sabrina not to worry; Sylva would always be there. Her mother and father, both immortals, would stick around.

What mattered now was that she lived her life for herself. Made her choices and stuck to them.

On the day she finally chooses him, he’s curled up near the back of their summer den where the earth smells damp and frigid. The giant wolf sleeps peacefully and dreams the dream of running. His shoulders and hips are pressed into the dirt, back bent with four paws and a tail curled into his belly to keep the warmth from escaping, but when she slithers across the faint light at the entrance to their home instantly he awakens and swivels his head to pin her down with blinking eyes.

“There you are.” He says in a gruff, half-asleep growl. He unravels himself and scuttles belly-down towards her, greeting his solitary packmate with the cold end of his wet nose. His paws cross over her own, one rises and bats her playfully in the deep ruff of her slender, feminine chest. “Ugh, Sabrina…” He wrinkles his lips back.

She smelled positively feral. Without needing to ask for her permission, the tan canine opened his mouth and began washing her face. He ran his tongue over the delicate line of her own muzzle and then gently up and over her forehead, bathing her in his scent and melting away any ice that may have clung to her from the journey back north. “That’s better.” He smirked afterwards.

“How long will you I have you this time?” He sighs, leaning back from his ward and settling onto the cool floor of their now cozy den. Without her, hunting elk and larger prey had been a total bitch. Not impossible, just more exhausting. “Oh… another wolf showed up. And I had the pleasure of meeting this island’s ‘protector’.” He chuckled. Crevan always did enjoy the silly titles leaders gave themselves.

@[Sabrina]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I Keep Finding My Way To You {Crevan} - by Crevan - 06-11-2019, 10:03 PM