• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    I Keep Finding My Way To You {Crevan}
    Sabrina

The bay and red mare who was currently prowling in her hellhound form found herself traveling a lot over the past year. She was not the young pup Crevan had once met, she was nearly a fully matured mare and with it grew knowledge and skills.

She had always had a tie to Sylva, and she could not fully leave her home, her parents. But they have since had a plethora of children, and they would easily find a heir to fill her spot. 

Her mind has always brought her back to Crevan, and honestly the trip from Sylva to the Icicle Isle was growing annoying. Her pelt grew thick from her time in the cold tundra, and it honestly was not meant for the warmth of Sylva anymore.

She gave one last glance to Sylva before saying goodbye forever, the young canine has officially decided on the move with her pack mate, though he didn't know that.

He was most likely not expecting her, and her window of surprise was short before her scent filled the icy den. She quietly stalked, looking for Crevan, her belly gently brushing the floor as she seeks him out.

Not Afraid To Bite

@[Crevan] <3

Messages In This Thread
    I Keep Finding My Way To You {Crevan} - by Sabrina - 06-11-2019, 07:49 PM