• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i'm the bad guy, kensa

Chem’s first response to her was a laugh when she asked him what it once was. “A schoolyard of orphans and refugees. Professors and students were the residence mostly. The vision was for it to help the less fortunate flourish and maybe evolve form that, but it collapsed for whatever reason.” He drew in a breath, clearly bored of the subject. “I do not know the reason.

He liked the bossy tone of her voice as she carried on. Women in power are just so scrumptious, he muses to himself as he eyes wander across her sabino patches, listening to the tone of her voice. “I know nothing of what Hyaline has become, or any of the kingdoms – I do at least know the Primarch of the lake region is a beautiful little lotus who goes by Kensa.

He nods when she tells him may do as he wants. Good thing, because that’s what was going to happen anyway; eviction be damned.Mischief, heh? Is that your vision, Primarch of Hyaline? To man a ship of mischievous underlings?” he chuckles, reaching out rather brazenly to brush his upper lip across her ribs. If she rejects him he will just as easily shake it off and continue on, but the option can’t not be explored. That would be travesty.

CHEMDOG
    to the window, to the wall

@[Kensa]

Messages In This Thread
    i'm the bad guy, kensa - by Chemdog - 06-08-2019, 08:08 PM
    RE: i'm the bad guy, kensa - by Kensa - 06-22-2019, 12:43 AM
    RE: i'm the bad guy, kensa - by Chemdog - 07-23-2019, 12:25 PM
    RE: i'm the bad guy, kensa - by Kensa - 07-24-2019, 06:29 PM
    RE: i'm the bad guy, kensa - by Chemdog - 07-24-2019, 08:16 PM
    RE: i'm the bad guy, kensa - by Kensa - 07-26-2019, 05:19 PM
    RE: i'm the bad guy, kensa - by Chemdog - 07-27-2019, 02:00 PM
    RE: i'm the bad guy, kensa - by Kensa - 07-28-2019, 08:59 PM