• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i'm the bad guy, kensa

i never said that i would be your lover
    i never said that i would be your friend
    i never said that i would take no other

Kensa has learned to keep a better guard on her thoughts but it remains her nature to be genuine and easy with her emotions. The stallion surprises her and she tilts her head and makes a new study of the massive beast, prettily intrigued. He is not what she would expect of the Hyaline she’d scrubbed away… So what had it been when he’d known it? Her pale tale flicks once, but otherwise she is all patience.

“Tell me what Hyaline was like when you were last here, I am curious.”

There is a distinct pleasure in her look when he  asks if he might stay but she does not agree immediately. “Don’t you want to know what kind of place it is now, Chemdog? I think it might suit you, but all the same you should know just what you’re getting into.” Gravely and then bright topaz eyes laugh at her own ridiculously mysterious speech and she shakes it away before it might be taken too seriously. “You are free to stay, and free to do as you like. A flicker of a smile. “But sanctuary we are not. I hope you don’t mind being party to a little mischief now and then?” 

The sabino steps out into the shallows, the gold of her sides reflecting in the bright water and then back again.

kensa
    love is madness

@[Chemdog] Here are some weird words LOL

Messages In This Thread
    i'm the bad guy, kensa - by Chemdog - 06-08-2019, 08:08 PM
    RE: i'm the bad guy, kensa - by Kensa - 06-22-2019, 12:43 AM
    RE: i'm the bad guy, kensa - by Chemdog - 07-23-2019, 12:25 PM
    RE: i'm the bad guy, kensa - by Kensa - 07-24-2019, 06:29 PM
    RE: i'm the bad guy, kensa - by Chemdog - 07-24-2019, 08:16 PM
    RE: i'm the bad guy, kensa - by Kensa - 07-26-2019, 05:19 PM
    RE: i'm the bad guy, kensa - by Chemdog - 07-27-2019, 02:00 PM
    RE: i'm the bad guy, kensa - by Kensa - 07-28-2019, 08:59 PM