• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i'm the bad guy, kensa

Primarch, eh?” his voice rolls from between his lips grinning his crooked grin. He watches her slither about with an entertained look on face his, like a cat watching prey with a full belly. Allured, but not enough to pounce just yet. He adjusts himself to face her, looking around as he takes in a deep breath, pondering what he might say. “This land and I know each other.” he chuckles a bit sinisterly, but it is only nostalgia with a sprinkle of mischief. “I am forever fond of this place…” Chem’s voice trails and his gaze moves back to her, “May I stay?” his head tilts to one side.

He’s got stories about what this place once was when he loved here originally. Hyaline was a sanctuary and school, a peaceful place of learning and healing, and with Chemdog professing; a healthy dose of scandal. Though smart, he is not much a scholar, but he did indeed enjoy shaping young minds and teaching them a bit of hard wisdom. It did not last long, as nothing ever does for the guy, he left and when he returned it was all gone. It feels like eons ago now.

He waits for his question to resonate and return answered.

CHEMDOG
    to the window, to the wall

@[Kensa] idfk... i tired

Messages In This Thread
    i'm the bad guy, kensa - by Chemdog - 06-08-2019, 08:08 PM
    RE: i'm the bad guy, kensa - by Kensa - 06-22-2019, 12:43 AM
    RE: i'm the bad guy, kensa - by Chemdog - 07-23-2019, 12:25 PM
    RE: i'm the bad guy, kensa - by Kensa - 07-24-2019, 06:29 PM
    RE: i'm the bad guy, kensa - by Chemdog - 07-24-2019, 08:16 PM
    RE: i'm the bad guy, kensa - by Kensa - 07-26-2019, 05:19 PM
    RE: i'm the bad guy, kensa - by Chemdog - 07-27-2019, 02:00 PM
    RE: i'm the bad guy, kensa - by Kensa - 07-28-2019, 08:59 PM