• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i'm the bad guy, kensa

i never said that i would be your lover
    i never said that i would be your friend
    i never said that i would take no other

Her smile is a warm thing but has an edge, something it acquires now and then when she is in the company of someone who appeals to her enough to draw it out. She watched while he rinsed himself clean in the lake and waited patiently for him to wade toward her, sunlight bouncing prisms off the water that churned around his dark, feathered limbs. In the end she is standing with her gold freckled face tilted up to look at him, bold and lovely. “Of a sort, Chemdog. I bear the title of Primarch, but Hyaline is mine.”

These introductions given, the little sabino sidles closer so that her shoulder is opposite his and she may look down upon the curling nebulas of silt slowly dispersing after his walk back to shore. “What brings you up to my castle? You don’t seem like a newcomer.” Looking back toward Chemdog then, Topaz eyes appraising. Every so often someone who had known these mountains before she had ever arrived in them would come out of the woodwork and tell her something she hadn’t known about the history of the place. She enjoys hearing these tales, drawing inspiration from them as she might. The past should not be ignored, even if Hyaline is different from what it was when she came here.

His black pelt is inky and liquid from the water that still clings to him. She doesn’t bother to conceal that she looks, but amuses herself by donning a prim look gold trimmed ears flicking slightly as she waits for his reply to her question.

kensa
    love is madness

@[Chemdog] he is perfect

Messages In This Thread
    i'm the bad guy, kensa - by Chemdog - 06-08-2019, 08:08 PM
    RE: i'm the bad guy, kensa - by Kensa - 06-22-2019, 12:43 AM
    RE: i'm the bad guy, kensa - by Chemdog - 07-23-2019, 12:25 PM
    RE: i'm the bad guy, kensa - by Kensa - 07-24-2019, 06:29 PM
    RE: i'm the bad guy, kensa - by Chemdog - 07-24-2019, 08:16 PM
    RE: i'm the bad guy, kensa - by Kensa - 07-26-2019, 05:19 PM
    RE: i'm the bad guy, kensa - by Chemdog - 07-27-2019, 02:00 PM
    RE: i'm the bad guy, kensa - by Kensa - 07-28-2019, 08:59 PM