• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    [open quest]  i can see the whole world down below
    She drifts, an intangible presence above Aziz, and waits for him to wake. When he does she follows, drifting above to watch as he explores the put he’d created, then tracks down the child he’d trapped in it previously. The genie is a lover of mischief, but there is something deeper than that in Aziz’s behavior. Something darker.

It suits him, but it does not suit her, and so when he falls asleep tonight it will be to wake without dreams of the rose-pink genie. His tongue had been sharp, too sharp for the creature who loves children, and he will find it dull when he wakes, though with a reminder of his time acting out her whims.

Next she finds Felicity, stalking through the desert on padded feet. The girl is focused, though Djinni cannot fathom why she would choose this cave and that feather. A child’s reasoning, she thinks, and gives it no more thought. Meraxes takes a feather, sneaking carefully toward a floral mare, and a disembodied laugh echoes across the hills at his success before she finds herself above Kensa. The golden mare steals away a child, a far larger prize than the others, and Djinni is even more impressed when the woman releases it to its dam.

Satisfied with the finalists, Djinni arrives once more in their dreams.

“Bring me a gift.” She tells them. “Bring me a gift you think I would truly enjoy.”

And then she settles in to wait in the same meadow from which she had originally called them.

<i>- Aziz has been eliminated. He will have difficulty speaking clearly for any period of the player’s choosing. He also now has the image of the stone structure he took from the foal somewhere on his body (you choose location and size)
    - your character wakes up where they went to sleep.
    - they must find a gift to bring to Djinni in the Meadow.
    - end your post with your character giving her the gift and she explaining why they chose it for her
    - you have until July 14th at 11:59 CST to reply</i>
    D J I N N I
    genie | rose gold tobiano dun | trickster

Messages In This Thread
    i can see the whole world down below - by Djinni - 05-24-2019, 10:39 PM
    RE: i can see the whole world down below - by Djinni - 07-05-2019, 12:52 PM