• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    [open quest]  i can see the whole world down below
    The game grows far more interesting. The genie follows along, an intangible presence as they play their tricks. Some use magic, and she nods approvingly at the crystalline pit and the game of liquid tag. The boys work together to deceive their mother, and Djinni pauses only a moment to stop the spread of fire before it consumes much more than the target. She is omnipotent, but not immune to the wrath of the fairies. Better to not burn down Beqanna for a little game. The screech of the little monkey brings a smile to her rosy mouth, and after she returns to her resting place on the mountain, content to play with their dreams a third time.

There is only one she does not whisper to, content to let the boy slumber in (almost) peace. Some things she leaves up to fate, and this had been one of them. Djinni cannot help herself though, and does not leave him totally untouched. Into his twitching ear she wishes something that amuses her.

She whispers in their ears in her soft musical voice, and tells them to <i>take</i>. Theft is step further than what she’s asked of them before, but they will recognize the desire just as they had the previous two. They will take something, anything, though she doesn’t mind much how long they are able to keep it.

---
    <i>
    - Soleil has withdrawn from the quest
    - Malone has been eliminated by random chance. He will suffer from an aging curse, where he will wake up each morning a newborn and age through the day until he is ancient at night. He’ll die and be be reborn during the night. This curse can last for as long or short as you’d like.

- Your character is wakes up where they went to sleep
    - You have been overcome with the desire to steal something (can be another character or an NPC)
    - your post should end with your character falling asleep at the end of the day
    - The deadline to reply to this quest is Wednesday, July 3rd at 11 pm CST</i>
    D J I N N I
    genie | rose gold tobiano dun | trickster

Messages In This Thread
    i can see the whole world down below - by Djinni - 05-24-2019, 10:39 PM
    RE: i can see the whole world down below - by Djinni - 06-26-2019, 07:38 AM