• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    [open quest]  i can see the whole world down below
    She is with them, peering curious through intangible eyes as they feel the most gentle of her instincts.

One does not lie at all, and one by one each glittering hair will fall from his hide.

One fights the urge most fiercely, a sweet boy with no heart for trickery, and she places a soft touch to his poll just after his sister leaves. He’ll find himself feeling inexplicably dizzy for some time.

The others succeed in a variety of ways, and they will hear her soft laugh just as they drift to sleep. When they wake, rested and hale, the whisper to <i>decieve</i> has deepened. A lie is not enough anymore, though some of them might have already felt it with the tricks they’d played through deception. Today they feel the need to prank someone, to watch a friend or stranger fall for a trick.

---
    <i>
    - Bowie has been eliminated for missing the deadline. He will slowly lose his hair and become completely bald. It can grow back or be permanent; that’s up to the player
    - Torryn has been eliminated for lacking the heart of a trickster. He will be physically awkward and clumsy for a period of time, the length of which is up to the player.

- Your character is wakes up where they went to sleep
    - You have been overcome with the desire to play a prank (can be another character or an NPC)
    - your post should end with your character falling asleep at the end of the day
    - The deadline to reply to this quest is Wednesday, June 19th at 11 pm CST</i>

Messages In This Thread
    i can see the whole world down below - by Djinni - 05-24-2019, 10:39 PM
    RE: i can see the whole world down below - by Djinni - 06-12-2019, 08:35 PM