• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

She wants to go home. That's where she lies broken inside; Agnieszka / anyone

It took Jakub a minute to loosen his stance just enough to not appear like he wanted to fight anything that came his way, when the stallion appeared among the tree line. As he came closer and spoke he could see the golden coat of the other, filtered moonlight reflecting off his face.

Jakub shifted his weight, as one ear turned towards the other stallion and the other ear found the bird that had alerted him of there presence.

A resident of this land, stranger. Have you come seeking another who lives in this land? I am not sure how much luck you will have. he said, his voice drifting in the open expanse between them. The cool winter wind changed in direction again just enough to catch the mans scent. Odd, he thought, that wasn't the scent he had just picked up moments ago.

No, not someone who lives here. I am looking for those that were portalled away from Tephra during the war, to safety. Those who would like to return to Tephra. I had no intentions of intruding. his tongue seemed to thicken as the thought of the battle became fresh in his mind. His mind lingering momentarily on the rosey pink scars across his back, the ones even Leliana couldn't wisk away. Remembering his task at hand Jakub took a tentative step closer to the stallion. My name is Jakub, beta to Leliana he said dipping his head slightly in greeting. What is the name of this land?

JAKUB

and out he came, holding his brothers heel

@[Aten]
    @[Agnieszka]
    Tephra inhabitant (Alpha)

Messages In This Thread
    RE: She wants to go home. That's where she lies broken inside; Agnieszka / anyone - by Jakub - 06-01-2019, 10:21 PM