• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i'm right at the end of my rope ; anyone
    Caelestra

The mare's worry subsides as Dawn seems to regain energy, looking a little better than the state she had found her in, at least not half broken.
    The mare stays by Dawn's side as she stands, using her smaller body to give her some support as she wobbles around the shore "I'm glad I could help" she smiles, wondering what could have happened if she had ended up teleporting to somewhere different, away from the place she now called home.

Her attention turns back toward the stranger, his question putting a grin across her face as Dawn answers him with a chuckle.
    The stranger seemed like quite an interesting individual, she has not seen him on the battlefield, but perhaps she had maybe arrived too late.
    Dawn introduces Caelestra and then properly inducts her name into the conversation, stating that she lead the cove with Clayton.

Caelestra takes a moment to herself as she watches the sky, plumes of dark smoke blocking out the sun, only small arrays of sunlight penetrate the large volume of dark ink, illuminating the ground below.
    She wishes she could have stopped Castile when she had made her visit, even if it meant that she would die, she wishes she could have said something to him that would have changed his mind.
    But that obviously did not matter much now, she turns her attention back toward the pair of horses, waiting until the stranger answers Dawn before stepping back in.
    "Is there any wounds I can heal for you?" she asks softly, standing close to Dawn as she tilts her head in question.

@[Vadar] @[Dawn]
    [Image: YDKFjJC]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i'm right at the end of my rope ; anyone - by Caelestra - 05-22-2019, 05:25 AM