• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i'm right at the end of my rope ; anyone
    Caelestra

Caelestra is glad when the chaos begins to come to an end, portals opening to allow all to leave the now magma-filled landscape, to leave all the chaos and commotion of the battlefield and find peace.
    The female still has energy left in her, she had only managed to help one horse during the whole ordeal and was not fatigued.
    Her body quickly changes into her bear form, sprinting toward the portal and then halting right before it, what if there were still horses out there that could not get out, she had no idea what kind of magic was at play here, what if some did not manage to get home.
    The mare is hesitant, yet when the ground begins to rumble and the volcano groans louder the mare leaps into the portal, her body flailing in the air as the other side is revealed, Silver Cove, thank god.

The hazel bear lands hard on the dark colours of the Cove landscape, her body twisting and turning as she spins toward the ocean, her body lightly touching the edge as waves cover her large paws.
    She wakes with a startle, her body forcing her to stand as she takes a look around, she was indeed finally home. The smokey smell of wood disperses from her nose, her lungs filling with the inviting salty breeze that the cove offered, her scorched paws also find comfort in the cool water for the moment, she is glad to be out of the chaos.
    As Caelestra stands silently with her eyes shut she can hear talking, a familiar wobbly voice joined by a stranger. The bear pivots around and begins to walk toward the bend in the shore, she can see Dawn, and a stranger.

Instinctively, the mare begins to growl, a deep hum resonating from deep within her chest, her teeth showing as she approaches the pair.
    Cael looks toward Dawn with worry, she doesn't look in good shape at all, but she would not be able to heal her while in her bear form.
    "Who are you?" she questions sharply as her body begins to transform back into her equine form, her coal-black body decorated by a constellation on her side.
    The mare kneels down beside Dawn, not paying much attention to the stranger, if he really was trouble, he probably would have already killed Dawn.
    "I'm sorry if this hurts" she whispers as she begins to press her nose into Dawn's wounds, an aura of light appearing around the injury as it begins to close, other scars and injuries also begin to disappear from her body as it heals.
    Cael then scans over the rest of her body and presses her nose against her ribcage, she had never healed broken bones before, she didn't even know how to check if they were not visible, but she could certainly try.

"That should be better" she smiles as she stands, shaking her knees to get rid of the smaller pebbles and sand that stick to her body, almost blending in with her colour.
    Her attention now turns toward the stranger horse, her brow raised as she steps uncomfortably closer to him, putting distance between him and dawn.
    "And what can I do for you?" she asks, this time her tone is softer, more natural.

As long as he remained peaceful she would not mind helping him, she could try and heal him if he wanted, but if he tried to harm another, she would do quite the opposite.

Hormonal bear time @[Dawn] @[Vadar]
    [Image: YDKFjJC]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i'm right at the end of my rope ; anyone - by Caelestra - 05-21-2019, 01:59 AM