• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

But you don't fucking know me homie you don't want war.
    Caelestra

Caelestra moves through the cove's coast in her bear form, her sensitive nose inquiring into the origin of the deep smokey scent, her eyes shut for the moment as she moves with speed. She knew what was going on but denied it, she didn't think it would actually go through, she had spoken to Castile, told him that it would all end in bloodshed and cause many to die. To no surprise, the dragon did not listen, the twisted soul pushed her aside, Cael's words unheard.
    She should have been persistent, she should have never backed down and allowed all of this to happen, she could have done more.

But for now, Caelestra couldn't doubt herself, she needed to get to the battlefield and aid the injured, help those that had succumbed to the wrath of Loess, something she had tried so hard to prevent.
    The female has a vast expanse to travel but she did not think too much about it, she is focused on arriving and using her abilities to help others.
    She should have gone at the first sign of war, but she was terrified, she knew nothing of war, which is why she was so opposed to it.

Caelestra is close now, the rich oaky smell of fire faintly touching the tip of her nostrils. The bear halts and stands still, she watches the dark mist flow through the forest, swirling through the trees and then darting upward as a draft creates an eery hum throughout the forest. The bear's ears twitch as she listens to the trees creaking, their bark covered in ash and dark soot.
    Caelestra sprints forward, the current of smoke interlocking with her fur, swirling around the curls of her faint scruff as she bounds toward the battlefield.
    Caelestra is mortified as she arrives, the smell of burning wood and flesh hitting her with strength, her eyes have trouble keeping up with everything that is going on, dark shapes flood through the battlefield, beams of light illuminate what is left of the scorched landscape, dragons take flight and dominate the air.

As the bear weaves through the torrential chaos she is stopped in her tracks by some sort of creature, an almost dark flame with yellow eyes. The creature bounds toward the bear and clashes with her, Cael stands up on both of her hind legs after a struggle and comes crashing down on the creature, her claws sinking into whatever it was made of. The mother bear growls aggressively as she continues forward, her eyes noticing a fallen horse, still barely alive from the looks of it.
    Her form shapes from an angered bear into a motherly coal-like figure, her side decorated with a constellation.
    "I am here, you have nothing to be worried about" she speaks warmly, her voice still shaky, she is exposed now in her horse form, she has no way of protecting herself if she is to be attacked.

The young male's vision seems to be clouded, most likely the works of another horse, she has no idea if her healing will cure him of his ailment, but she will try.
    "I'm so sorry if this hurts, I am going to help you. I promise" she whispers frantically as she bows down to her knees, her muzzle instantly touching the stallion's withers.
    The mare closes her eyes as she presses against the wound, blood trickling down her coal-black muzzle as a small dish of light appears around the wound. Caelestra pushes even deeper into the wound as it begins to close up "Hold tight for me, it's almost over" she mumbles as other scratches and wounds also begin to clear up.
    Caelestra opens her eyes and attempts to smile, the corners of her muzzle trembling as she stands up "Find somewhere safe, promise me you will. You are not fit to continue, you are lucky to be alive" her words are rather harsh as she rushes toward him "Promise me you will go back safely" her motherly instinct has already kicked in at this point, her commanding voice rather shaky as she turns around toward the battlefield "I can shield you as you get away" she looks back with a smile as her body grows fur, her frame transforming into a bear as she growls loudly.

Caelestra stands still, guarding the male behind her, eyes still scanning the war zone to see if any other souls are needing help.

Quick edit, Cael has come down and is scared, she is tending to @[Jakub] and will help anyone else needing help! She is also an angry momma bear so don't get into her way, unless ya want to tussle! I'm fine with her being injured as well so feel free!
    [Image: YDKFjJC]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: But you don't fucking know me homie you don't want war. - by Caelestra - 05-17-2019, 03:55 PM