• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

But you don't fucking know me homie you don't want war.

She's got the devil's eyes

She had felt this coming long before it happened, the reverberations echoing through every corner she peered into. She had waited quietly, curiously, to see just how it might unfold. Leliana had changed, and that made her unpredictable. But to Heartfire, the uncharacteristic behavior is less alarming and far more intriguing. This woman is vastly different from the girl she had first met so long ago now. This woman is one Heartfire could understand far better.

She has no investment in the fight however, and until the scuffle drags the correct parties into play, she sees no reason to intervene. Now however, that has changed. Now there is a great deal of reason. Still, despite this, she cannot throw herself behind Loess. After all, what had Castile expected when he chose to continue imprisoning so many? That they would remain helpless forever? These are simply the consequences of his actions.

She had known they must come, and she is content to watch him reap what he had sown. What she is not content with, is watching her family take part in such an assault.

She is quiet as she approaches the wild chaos of the battlefield, easily picking her way around burning foliage and muddy pits. She does not announce her arrival, does not try to gain attention in any grand way.. Brennen is here already, quite the boon, as it were. But she is not here to pick a fight, or to claim sides. No, she is here to end this nonsense. Before it spills over into her home, or takes that which she cares for.

She moves swiftly, mercilessly, methodically stealing sight, sending the warriors into pitch darkness to sink or swim as they would. Of course, the sudden absence of such a vital sense would no doubt bring the fight to a grinding halt. After all, it’s quite difficult to attack when you cannot see where your opponent is.

She does not play favorites, instead plucking from both sides equally. It’s tiring work, but when she is done, she steps forward, moving into the fray. Only then does she announce her presence, making herself and her actions known. She does not shout though, instead speaking conversationally. Let them stop and listen.

“If you are interested in regaining what I took, I would strongly advise you cease fighting and come an accord. I have no interest in witnessing a slaughter today.”

and they'll cut you like a weapon

Heartfire

TL;DR Heartfire comes in and says "Aw, hell nah" and makes a bunch of ponies blind. Totally up to you if you want yours to be affected or not (this is not permanent, unless you really desperately want it to be lmao) <3 She's just trying to stop the fighting basically, cuz why would she actually do something expected :|

Messages In This Thread
    RE: But you don't fucking know me homie you don't want war. - by Heartfire - 05-16-2019, 12:13 PM