• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

But you don't fucking know me homie you don't want war.

winter wonderland

The original plan had been to make a diplomatic visit to Tephra, to discuss the upcoming possibilities and the future. But the billowing smoke rising from Tephra seems to bring a change of plan, the war was upon them, raging quietly just across the water he now held to himself.
    The male sighs loudly as he barks an order toward his companion, Ruinam wouldn't risk losing such a small creature in the chaos of war. The Ivory stallion bolts for Tephra, his body moving as quickly as it could, he didn't even know if he would participate, he knew barely anything of Loess even though he lived right next to it and knew even less of Tephra, which was why he wanted to visit in the first place.

It does not take long for the stallion to arrive, greeted by the scornful heat arising from the land, a rather displeasing scent also making its way toward him.
    The land is also incredibly dark as he rushes inland, trying to make out what is going on, as he moves he is tackled by a shadow, thrown off balance the male falls on his side, his body scraping against the molten landscape as he begins to pant.
    His body aches as soon as he stands, his mind a little shaken as he tries to make out his surroundings again, his ears darting around at each sound.
    He wasn't ready to be here, not yet at least. Yet something still pulled him forward, a familiar scent rising above the others, Sinner.

As he picks himself back up, the sweet taste of water fills his lungs, the flame doused by a vicious storm, Ruinam halts for a moment, admiring the display of lights above before heading toward the scent.
    If both Sinner and Mary were here then they would take precedence over everything else, he would try to help them if he could.

Ruinam finally arrives at the centre of the battlefield, the sight is terrifying, the smell horrific as he comes to a halt, his eyes surveying the battered landscape until he finally makes out where Sinner and Mary reside, without a second thought the stallion barges his way toward them, shoving anything in his way aside until he is by their side.

"Sinner"
    "Mary"

There is no time for greetings, he utters their names as he stands close to both of them, his body positioned and ready to fight.
    Suddenly behind him sounds a small yip, a white shape appearing at his legs, rubbing against them affectionately, the small fox had followed him all the way here, despite being told not to. Ruinam takes a moment to himself to greet the ivory fox, standing over him like a shield.  
    "I will try to help as best I can" he nods, his mind is perhaps ready but his abilities fell short of being useful unless, his companion felt like biting a few ankles.

Ruinam

This is rather messy but I tried to type it up rather fast before going to work all day.
    Ruinam is mainly here for Sinner and Mary, but if you want to give him a shaking feel free!

Aziz is also at the side just trying to keep his domes there, feel free to also have a tussle with him and he can throw some soil at you C:
    ruinam-500px

Messages In This Thread
    RE: But you don't fucking know me homie you don't want war. - by Ruinam - 05-16-2019, 03:05 AM