• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

But you don't fucking know me homie you don't want war.
    Sochi

darling, you're wild-eyed, empty, and tongue-tied
    maybe you need me or maybe you don't

Sochi had not been involved in the call to arms of fire breathers, but she was hardly the type to just stay at home and wait. From the moment that the ground shook, the magician pulling the maze out of the earth, Sochi had felt that familiar war drum in her chest. She hadn’t needed to look for Castile to know exactly what he would be doing—where he would be going. She hadn’t needed to look for her children to know that they would be safe. Instead, she had shifted, feeling the tiger take over and hit the ground running.

It took her longer to get from Loess to Tephra than the pegasus and by the time she arrives, the fight is already well underway. She can see the flames raging throughout the land and the darkness that quickly settles in like something material. There is a growl low and deep in her throat as she begins to make her way in just as the rain begins to pour down on them. Her lips pull back in hatred, but she doesn’t stop.

Instead, she fixates her gaze on the woman at the center of it all.

Without hesitating, Sochi pushes off, paws digging into the soft mud and launches forward. She cuts through the darkness toward the glowing golden epicenter that is Leliana but just as she nears her—just as she can practically taste the magician’s coppery blood on her tongue, she feels another collide with her.

Her breath comes out in a grunt as she hits the ground hard and rolls. When she finds her feet again, she swings her feline head to find the black panther, yellow eyes hard and his lips stretched into a wide grin.

“Were you going somewhere?” he laughs and Sochi responds with merely a growl. Pushing herself up, she rushes toward him. The rest of the war—the fire, the roar of dragons, the lightning that streaks and cracks across the sky—falls away as the two of them begin to rip into each other.

Teeth and claw and blood and grit. 

But mostly blood. Always blood.

playing the slow rooms, howling at half moons
    if you are a Queen then, honey, I am a wolf

Sochi and Atrox are fighting. I am playing chess against myself and they both lose. Good day.
    [Image: sochi.png]

I was less than graceful, I was not kind
    be out watching other lovers lose their spine

Messages In This Thread
    RE: But you don't fucking know me homie you don't want war. - by sochi - 05-16-2019, 01:34 AM